We would like to entertain and inform you
The Rosenbusch-Blog is written by ourselves.
The whole team inspires and supports us. We are not PR professionals. That’s why we write the way we think and it burns on our soul. With our refreshing contributions we hope to entertain and inform you. Stories from our everyday life, almost behind the scenes. Recipe of the month, news and much more. Be curious. We are looking forward to your feedback, suggestions, wishes and questions. Only in this way can a blog come to life.
Thank you very much!
According to the motto, "THE GOOD LIES SO NEAR!"
10 Facts about Engelberg Monastery:
- 612 steps
- pilgrimages since 1300
- 1631 Construction of the monastery
- since 1828, Franciscan monks have taken care of the monastery
- since 1916 Pilgrim’s parlour, which was gradually converted and expanded into a tavern with 300 seats
- small shop with souvenirs, bread and specialities
- beautiful Franciscan garden with a chapel of the Virgin Mary
- approx. 100 pilgrimages per year, with approx. 8000 participants
- great wedding location with great view and good parking space
- ideal starting point for hikes or bike tours