Discover the region
Feel the wind
We are a certified Bed+Bike hotel.
You are passing through with your bike or would like to make a day-trip?
Then you have come to the right place.
- Advice on environmentally friendly arrival and departure
- Parking space for your bicycle (also lockable)
- Rental of high quality bicycles
- Offer of prepared day bike tours
- Luggage transfer from/to the nearest accommodation by arrangement
- Reservation service for the next overnight stay
- Provision of important spare parts
- Packed lunch to go
We can recommend 4 routes spontaneously:
- Along the Main river towards Aschaffenburg or Wertheim
The tours along the river are also suitable for inexperienced riders.
They run very flat, without any notable gradient,
with wonderful nature and fresh country air.
- Biking where the Main is most beautiful
- The Main cycle path in the Main square
directly into the mountains Spessart or Odenwald
- The bike routes in the Odenwald or Spessart are more demanding,
the farsightedness for it all the more grandiose. Marvel, enjoy and then enjoy the descent. We advise you on site.
Mountain bikers will also get their money’s worth here.
In Großheubach, a 31km long round tour awaits you in Großheubach with a new signposting system. 980 meters above sea level are to be mastered here. Characteristic for this route is the view of the river Main and the vineyards. So get on your bike and let’s go.
… on nature trails we go uphill towards Engelberg Monastery. Here it is worthwhile to take a short break and enjoy the view of the Maintal and the Odenwald. We continue on gravel paths to climb up to the Rühlesberg. The next points are the Donkey Trail and then the refuge. There follows a steep, challenging descent over steps and rocks. Shortly after, you will return to the direction of Langenberg. Here the next highlight of this tour is waiting for you – the Doner Trail. Now it’s time to take a short breather to the Klotzenhof and then drive back down into the valley. Then it goes steeply uphill towards the quarries…“
The bike map is available free of charge at the reception.
The mountain bike circuit Großheubach