Our beautiful place
Take time. Enjoy the peace and quiet. Experience nature.
The Rosenbusch is located in Großheubach, in a quiet residential area,
at the steps of Engelberg Monastery.
This is the ideal starting point for hikers, bikers, cyclists, golfers and those looking for peace and quiet.
Pure nature – surrounded by forests and vineyards.
No matter what the season. Experience the fascination of our surroundings.
Our task and joy is to bring you closer to our homeland.
Where is Großheubach?
- directly on the Main
- Churfranken region
- in the three-country corner (Bavaria, Hesse, Baden-Württemberg) – in the Spessart region
- on the other side of the Main the Odenwald takes its course
- between Würzburg and Frankfurt, or more precisely between Aschaffenburg and Wertheim
- many hiking trails such as the Donkey, red wine, Marienwanderweg and much more.
- new mountain bike trails in the Großheubach Forest and surrounding area
- half-timbered towns, many sights, castles & palaces
- bicycle tours along the river Main or into the Spessart/Odenwald
- golf courses in the immediate vicinity
- interesting, winding motorcycle tours
We provide our guests with the most important information material.
We lend out:
- Main cycle route map
- area maps, red wine hiking trail map
- information brochures about cities, sights and activities
- local hiking map with more than 90 km of signposted hiking trails